Friday, April 29, 2011

My new toy...

After I managed to eat Mommy and Daddy's picture from the Maui Aquarium, ate an advertisement, chewed on a chair leg and a CD, and pulled out carpet by the back door, Mommy decided that something was going to have to happen with me. Mommy and Daddy are going to run me everyday, they're going to bring the cage back in, and maybe a nightly run, too.

That means that Daddy will be working two jobs, Mommy will basically be working two jobs too... what with her regular job and regular workout... add to it my daily work outs (which they're splitting between the two of them)... But they'll both probably lose some weight and maybe save some furniture.

Even though I was not the best puppy today, I got a present. I can now tweet. You can follow me at BC_Natale on www.twitter.com. See what fun things I say!

Buttercup

No comments:

Post a Comment